Saturday, March 14, 2015

Partnership with NAU Grounds for Biocrust Landscaping Projects on Campus

This morning I met with members of the NAU Grounds department to collect mosses for biocrust cultivation and landscaping of the facilities here at NAU. One of the projects discussed is the installation of a moss green roof on the Pods of the ARD building. The idea behind a moss roof is to have waterless, maintenance free, vegetation that sequesters carbon and looks beautiful. We made a substantial collection today, which will be used in this project. Thanks to Michael, Matt, Bryan, and Tom of NAU grounds for their eagerness and creativity in developing novel and appropriate landscaping for the future of the Southwest!




4 comments:

  1. The article can be very well to read and understand the meaning also. If the custom scholarship essays writing article and writing papers are very well to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that this Micheal Prince is a pest who tries to spam blogspot users. He tried it on me today. Please report him, so he can be blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have start landscaping on the back side of my house and Whenever I got time, try to do something new their but after starting this job i am feeling very happiness from inside my sole. Thanks WWICS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of NAU before, great group! Next time you do a collab with them you may want to share some landscaping mottos even if just for a topic of conversation. I'll share here with you: Landscaping Slogans

    ReplyDelete